Saturday, March 13, 2010

Today I am setting out on a journey...

a journey to find me. I really don't think "finding myself" is a valid reason for anything but I am creating and exploring the rock star in myself. I basically know who I am, I just haven't been that person. I have tried very hard in my life to do things that others have wanted me to do; I have tried to be the person I thought everyone else wanted me to be. I woke up this morning and realized that life is passing me by. Now I know that 40 isn't over the hill. I just imagined myself in a different place at this age. I am going to explore that more on this blog.
Not only is today my first trip out completely kid-less (in a year), but I am also on a journey. I am heading to P-town to enjoy some art, culture, fine coffee, and pain. Yep, I'm getting a tattoo. Listen, I'm almost 40 and I think I have thought about it long enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment